1. Trina Nesselhauf
    May 7, 2012 @ 2:57 pm

    What is the income restriction? Also can you have another Change loan? IS THIS THE SAME AS THE HUD LOAN

  2. Deborah Love
    May 7, 2012 @ 3:34 pm

    Hi Trina,
    Thanks for the comment. The income restriction depends on the number in your household and no this is not the same as the HUD $100 down loan. This loan can be used on any property and is a true 100% financing loan. I don’t know what you mean by Change loan, but if you are talking about a loan on another home…no. Give me a call if you have other questions and I can go into further detail.
    Debbi Love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *